Agencies could save up to 80 percent on the reuse of Salesforce code in GSA Labs using the new BPA rather than developing it from scratch, say officials.
- By Roger Chu · January 20th, 2016
- By Roger Chu · December 11th, 2015
The Obama administration will host a series of hackathons across the country Saturday, exploring ways to use technology in suicide-prevention efforts.
- By Roger Chu · November 17th, 2015
The proposed bill would extend bulk collection of phone metadata to January 2017
- By Roger Chu · October 21st, 2015
Dr. Chenxi Wang, from Twistlock, talks about hacking regulation and legislation
- By Roger Chu · September 23rd, 2015
Gartner predicts IT spending declines across all industries and vertical markets during 2015
- By Roger Chu · August 21st, 2015
An official timeline of the Office of Personnel Management breach obtained by FCW pinpoints the hackers’ calibrated extraction of data and the government’s step-by-step response.
- By Roger Chu · July 16th, 2015
The White House announced July 15 a major effort to improve the legal immigration system, delivering on several goals laid out in an executive order issued last November.
- By Roger Chu · July 14th, 2015
Every IT professional, regardless of their job role, needs to be at the top of their game when it comes to cybersecurity.
- By Roger Chu · June 22nd, 2015
Windows XP and other obsolete systems remain critical to the Navy’s operations